My Home









This is the dorm I'm living in! The whole building consist of 3 blocks A-B-C, each of which has 5 floors with room for 16 people. A floor can be considered a big flat with a lot of bedrooms and one kitchen-cum-living room. We're 15 people on our floor (A3) right know and we hold together like a big family. Our living together works out very well for each of us and we're proud of having managed to create such a harmonic living community. I'm very happy to live here because the people here support me a lot and I often feel more understood than at home in Vienna. After all, we're all in the same boat. But enough about that, here are some pictures of those people who I really like: Tina, Karin, Rene, Hannes, Martina, Christian & Kathi

1 comment:

natalia_z said...

Hi!

The more pictures, the better(if one is such a photogenic person like you;)!
Do you still live in a double room? How is it?